ACRYLTEX 475 One Coat Roof Repair
ACRYLTEX 475 is an advanced acrylic containing fibres for extra strength and durability. Ideal for carrying out fast repairs to flat roofs, pitched roofs or gutters and suitable for a wide range of surfaces.
- Waterproofs instantly
- Only one coat needed for fast repairs
- Ready to use straight out the tin – no catalysing or mixing components required
- Ideal for general maintenance work
- Contains fibres that provide extra strength for the coating and interlace to cover small gaps or cracks
- Rainfall after application has no adverse effect
ACRYLTEX 475 is ideal for carrying out fast repairs to flat roofs, pitched roofs and gutters. Suitable substrates include weathered asphalt and bituminous surfaces, concrete, brickwork, fibreglass, felt, metal (galvanised and ferrous). For other surfaces see Preparation and Application section below.
Note – Not for use on timber surfaces, balconies/walkways, new/aged/plasticised PVC or for internal use.
High Build Coat: between 1kg – 2kg per square metre dependent on roughness/porosity of substrate.
Usually to 6-7 days depending on temperature and thickness of coating applied. Note: The product may remain soft for a further period depending on climatic conditions, this is not detrimental to the waterproofing qualities of the product. Any foot traffic during curing periods must be avoided.