Alphachem B1 Fire Foam – Gun Grade 750ml
AlphaChem B1 Fire Foam is a high yield, high specification, one part, PU Expanding Foam is ideal for the filling and insulating of various joints, gaps and cavities in construction applications. In certain joint configurations the product is fire rated, according to EN 1366‐4, and conforms to DIN4102‐B1 Fire Class, to slow down the passage of flames and smoke. B1 Fire Foam has excellent acoustic and thermal properties.
This product does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
Ideal for all applications where fire retardant properties are required, for example:
- Installation of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Heat insulation of roof construction.
- Sealing of cable and pipe penetrations.
- Soundproofing and sealing partition walls.
- Bonding of insulation materials.
- Multi‐Purpose, adhesion and fixation.
- Should be stored and transported in a vertical position.
- To get the best results, keep at room temperature for at least 12 hours before the application.
- Cured foam will discolour if exposed to ultraviolet light. Paint or coat the cured foam for best results in outdoor applications.
- Working at lower temperatures will decrease foam yield and cause longer curing time.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure suitability for use.
- Please read the label carefully prior to use as it contains essential health and safety information, it is advised that you should also read the SDS prior to use as this contains additional health and safety information to that found on the label.