DANOFLEX GLASSFLEX Matting 225g/m² – 20m²
DANOFLEX Glassflex chopped strand matting is used to provide reinforcement to the DANOFLEX Flexible GRP Roofing system, bound with an emulsion binder.
- Read the full DANOFLEX System application manual before use. Wear PPE and observe all safety instructions.
- It is important that fibreglass CSM reinforcement is stored in dry conditions. Before use, inspect the mat to ensure there are no damaged, defective or wet areas present
- Carefully measure the roof and assess how many strips of mat are needed, while allowing a 50mm overlap on each width of the mat.
- Carefully remove the mat from its polythene bag and lay on a clean dry surface. Roll out the required length, if possible, always working with the fall of the roof (matting strips running perpendicular to the fall of the roof to avoid holding water).
- Cut with a straight edge and a very sharp Stanley type knife, taking care to protect the roof deck or surface below. Re-roll the cut piece and store in a clean, dry place. Cut all you need for the roof before you start mixing the resin.
- The matting has one straight cut edge and one feathered (torn) edge. When overlapping rolls of mat, a feathered edge should go over a straight edge. The overlap must not be less than 50mm otherwise a weak spot will be created.