EasiFlow Rapid Set Flowing Repair Concrete
EasiFlow Rapid Set Repair Concrete is a blend of low alkali Portland cements, micro-silica and other cementitious binders combined with high purity limestone aggregates and a system of compatible admixtures. Adomast EasiFlow Rapid Set is a pre-blended, pourable, high strength, rapid setting, shrinkage compensated concrete.
Adomast EasiFlow Rapid Set is suitable for the structural repair of concrete carriageways, runways, bridge decks and bedding in precast concretes and metal works.
- Set will allow return to service in 1.5-2.0 hours (20-25°C)
- Pourable—therefore easy to place (even in shuttering)
- Shrinkage compensated in both the plastic and hardened states
- High compressive strength—as such it can be used for structural repairs
- Low permeability—prevents ingress of chlorides, acid gasses and water
- Class R4 structural Repair Concrete to BS EN 1504
|Typical Properties||1 Day||7 Days||28 Days|
|Compressive Strength at 18 -22 N/mm2||37||45||57|
|Initial Set:||15 – 25 Minutes|
|Na2 O Equivelant:||< 2kg/m²|
|Air Content (BS 1881):||2% (10 mins mixing)|
|Yield:||13 litres / bag|