Mori MEV HT – Centralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation Unit
Mori MEV HT is a centralised, continuously running, low energy, ultra quiet extract unit that simultaneously extracts air from multiple rooms such as kitchens, utility rooms, bathrooms, shower rooms, en-suites and
toilets via a system of ductwork with a single discharge to atmosphere.
OPERATION / CONTROL
The MORI MEV HT is the most flexible, adaptable unit of its type available on the market. It can be set to operate in various control modes including:
- Single speed (fully adjustable).
- Two speed (each speed fully adjustable). The higher of the two speeds, i.e. the Boost speed, by means of a remote switch or remote sensor e.g. 149-SENPIR.
- Variable speed via remote controller 149-SEN-CTRLM.
- Variable speed via a building management system (BMS).
- Three speed (first two speeds are fully adjustable and third speed is maximum speed of the fan) via remote controller 149-SEN-3V or other compatible switch.
The unit also has an integral humidity sensor which can be enabled or disabled as required. When enabled and whenever the humidity threshold level is reached, the fan will automatically increase in speed by 15%
over whichever speed setting the unit is on. When the humidity level drops below this set humidity threshold level the fan will continue to run at the 15% increased speed for a pre-set period of time before reverting back to the original speed.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Regulatory compliant Complies with all UK building regulation requirements.
- Independently tested by BRE See opposite for more information.
- Extremely low power consumption Annual running costs of as little as £5 per year for continuous operation.
- Ultra quiet Almost imperceptible noise level on background settings.
- Robust construction Coated metal casing and durable plastic front cover and spigots.
- Highly flexible 4 inlet spigots to aid in installation and minimise system pressure drops.
- Very adaptable Numerous control strategies and a wide duty range.
- Resilient Suitable for ambient temperatures up to 40°C.
- Rigorously tested to relevant standards . Each unit is tested in our factory.
- Warranty Each MORI MEV HT has a 5 year warranty as standard*.