TCL20 – Rytons 9″ × 9″ Ventilation Set with Flush Louvre Ventilator
Plastic, telescopic cavity liner set for ventilating boilers, stoves and fires. Compliant with BS 5440-2.
- Telescopic cavity liner contains a system of internal baffles to reduce light and draughts.
- Finished with a fixed open louvre ventilator internally.
- External water baffles prevent transfer of water across the cavity.
- Air brick and louvre grille UV stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- BRE verified equivalent area.
- Multifix® Air Brick.
- Louvre Grille.
- [TCL20BS] – Buff/ Sand Multifix® Air Brick.
- [TCL20TC] – Terracotta Multifix® Air Brick.
- [TCL20WH] – White Multifix® Air Brick.
TCL20 – Guidance for Rytons 9×9 Ventilation Set with Louvre Ventilator from Rytons Building Products Ltd
26 500 mm² (265 cm²).
- AirLiner® with Multifix® Air Brick: 220 x 207 x 250–404 mm (w x h x l).
- Louvre Grille: 271 x 247 mm (l x h).
- Multifix® Air Brick: UV stabilized polypropylene.
- AirLiner®: Polypropylene (includes recycled plastic).
- Louvre Grille: UV stabilized high impact polystyrene.
- AirLiner®: Black.
- Louvre Grille: White.
WARNING: Not suitable for use in external walls in high-rise buildings with a storey 18m or more above ground level due to Regulation 7(2) and Building Regulations Approved Document B.
Not suitable for use in external walls in buildings with a storey 11m or more above ground level due to Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019: domestic and non-domestic, 2.7.