Vetrofluid – Total Concrete Protection
Vetrofluid is based on a waterglass in aqueous solution and selected silicates. Vetrofluid is a special waterproofing and anti-deterioration product for concrete. Its specific catalyst allows the product to penetrate up to 40mm in concrete and become a waterproofing barrier, permanent and definitive in time.
The product is colourless and does not leave any films or foils on the surface. Consequently the concrete maintains its natural aspect.
It replaces all other technologies (bituminous membranes, water-repellent products, impregnating agents) and can be used on all sorts of concrete artefacts and installations, both vertically and horizontally. It is also effective in negative pressure (up to 10atm), for waterproofing from within or waterproofing when building a retaining wall or a structure in contact with soil.
- Permanent waterproofing
- Penetrates concrete up to 40mm
- Protects from freeze-thaw cycles
- Can triple the life span of concrete
- Spray applied
- 100% eco-friendly
- Odourless and colourless
- Resistant to chemical attacks
- In negative pressure
- On new or seasoned concrete
- On newly cast concrete or with the framework removed
- On buried concrete
- On foundation walls, decks, bed castings and ceilings
- Cycle tracks
Vetrofluid is easy to use. The product is ready to use and can be applied horizontal, vertical and counter-thrust concrete by spray application using low pressure pumps, or with a roller or brush.
- 2.5m² per litre for waterproofing concrete in two coats
- 4.3m² per litre for consolidating and protection in two coats