Koster PU 907 600ml Elastic, one component, low modulus polyurethane sealant
Koster PU 907 is an highly elastic, low modulus polyurethane sealant, with good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to typical construction materials. PU 907 is one component and cures with moisture to form a flexible sealant which can be over painted after curing is finished. The sealant is non sagging, highly thixotropic, easy smoothing and has good workability.
- Highly elastic joint sealant
- Multiple substrate application
- Easy application on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- For interior and exterior use
- Single component – no mixing required
- Fast application with only a caulking gun
- Less waste through tubular bags instead of plastic cartridges
Fields of Application
The PU 907 is designed for civil and industrial movement, expansion, control and dilatation joints in architectural and heavy construction. To be used as a sealant between concrete, mortar, brickwork, natural and synthetic stone, metal, steel, aluminium, wood, ceramic tiles, rigid plastics etc.
Air and substrate temperatures must be +5 °C or higher and must remains so for a minimum of 24 hours. All surfaces must be perfectly clean, dry and free from dust and grease. Clean, porous, absorbent substrates require no primer. Use Koster PU Primer 120 for nonporous (non-absorbing) surfaces like glazed tiles, rigid plastics and aluminium.
Approx. 1.30 kg/lt void