ACS Mould Wash Concentrate 250ml
ACS Mould Wash is a concentrated biocidal cleaner for use to clean areas contaminated with mould growth prior to the application of ACS products like our ACS Antimould emulsion.
ACS Mould Wash concentrate 250ml, will mix up to 5 litres of ready to use wash, which will treat an area of 30-40 sq meters.
ACS Mould Wash is recommend using this product for a complete mould eradication treatment.
There are basic measures to assist in the control of condensation and the black
mould. The ACS Antimould and Condensation Control products complement these
basic controls and will prevent these problems occurring for many years.
These methods are particularly helpful in the domestic environment but can be
applied equally to most commercial premises.
It is always important to reduce the risk of condensation by observing the following
• Ensure rooms are always warm and properly ventilated, maintaining some
low heating throughout the day if possible.
• When cooking, washing, bathing or drying clothes, keep the door closed
and the window open – this prevents warm moist air moving to colder areas
of the building.
• In cold weather keep some heating on all the time.
• If a paraffin or flue less gas heater is used ensure a window is open a little
(every litre of paraffin produces about 1 litre of water).
• Improve internal/external wall insulation.
• Use ventilation systems where appropriate.
Health and Safety
Refer to Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for each product. This product is approved for
use as directed under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986. HSE No. 7676.