Cromapol Acrylic Roof Coating
Cromapol Acrylic Roof Coating is a liquid acrylic resin dispersed in solvent designed to prevent the ingress of water.
Due to the high level of fibres in Cromapol the coating will bridge small gaps and require only a one coat application to give instant waterproofing. Cromapol is available in Mid Grey, Opaque & Black.
- Excellent Adhesion ‐ Instant Protection
- No Wash‐off
- Excellent Solar Reflectivity (White & Grey)
- Reinforced Membrane (excludes fibre free formula)
- One Coat Application ‐ Seamless
- Fully Flexible
Waterproofing Protection of:
Flat and Pitched Roofs, Roof Lights, Flashings, Fibre Cement Sheeting, Gutters, Slate, Asphalt, Lead, Metal and Roofing Felt (Primed).
Sizes: 2.5kg & 5Kg
1 – 2 kg per m² on average
Drying time up to 1 week depending on temperature and thickness of coating. The product maybe soft for a further period but this is not detrimental to the waterproofing qualities of the product.
- Cromar strongly recommends inspecting the surface and carrying out adhesion tests to any existing coating or substrate prior to the application.
- Not for use in areas where solvent or oil contact is likely, or on walkways, balconies, timber and new concrete.
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt please contact Cromar’s technical department on: 0844 8588186
- N.B. Slight oily separation may occur in unopened containers over 8 months old. This is normal, is easily stirred back into the product, and in no way affects its performance.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure suitability for use. Safety Data available on request.
- Read the label carefully for essential health and safety information prior to use.