Danopren 500 TL 500KPA Closed Cell Insulation Board Pack Of 8 (6m2)
Danopren 500 TL Closed Cell Insulation Board Pack Of 8 (6m2) made from extruded polystyrene, (XPS).
For being closed cell structure there is no take up of moisture.
- Long-term water absorption is negligible.
- Insulation remains stable over long periods of time – Extensive testing demonstrates consistent performance during the lifespan of the product
- Breathable – reducing risk of interstitial condensation
- High compression resistance – up to 500 kPa
- Quick and simple installation
- Internationally certified*
- 100% recyclable
Danopren 500 TL Closed Cell Insulation Board is for use across basement slabs to butt Waterguard drainage channel against the wall/floor joint as part of a cavity membrane waterproofing installation.
It is also compatible with other brands of basement drainage channel such as Aqua Channel and Basedrain.
It is recommended this product if used in basement waterproofing applications, is only ever installed when the risk of ground water ingress is established to be of no consequence or risk in order that flotation is not an issue.
If in doubt as to the degree of ground water ingress but some is anticipated, it is recommended to secure each board to the slab using 90mm cob plug fixings 5 to a board.
Boards should be laid in the style of laying bricks and all joints should be over-taped with Fleece Tape or a heavy duty duct tape.
Board dimension: 1250 mm x 600 mm x 50 mm – supplied in packs of 8 boards (6m2 per pack).