TR XPS Thermal Insulation Board
DANOPREN® XPS is a rigid thermal insulation board for flat roofs, podium decks, basement walls and floor. The product has an impressive technical specification which is environmentally considerate with long-lasting durability.
- Great thermal resistance
- CFC, HCFC and HFC free
- Does not absorb water, unlike EPS
- High compression resistance
- Long-lasting performance
- Quick and easy interlocking installation
- Meets fire regulations when ballasted/protected
DANOPREN® TR is suitable for most roof, podium, floor and basement wall applications. It has a compressive strength of 300 kpa and supports loads up to 6,000 kg/m² evenly distributed.
- Easy and safe handling of the DANOPREN TR XPS boards: they are light, do not irritate the skin, do not give off dust, maintain their physical integrity. Consequence: easier storage and installation job on-site.
- Negligible long-term water absorption. Two consequences: 1. Storage and installation job can be done even under adverse weather conditions; 2. Thermal performance is not degradated by long-term water absorption.
- Long-term high compressive and mechanical strength. Two consequences: 1. The XPS boards are robust enough to withstand rough handling during transport and installation without losing their physical integrity or their performance as thermal insulation; 2. Where placed under permanent load, the thickness and, therefore, the Thermal Resistance (obviously proportional to the thickness), will be maintained at long-term.
- Thanks to its water absorption and mechanical resistance, the DANOPREN TR XPS boards, properly installed, show a durability equal to the service life of the building in which they are incorporated. Three consequences: 1. Continuous energy saving; 2. Equivalent continuous reduction of CO2 emissions, and 3. Maintenance costs (repair, replacement) null.
- Besides, due to these water absorption and mechanical long-term resistances, the DANOPREN TR XPS boards can be installed on the waterproofing membrane, protecting it from mechanical damage and thermal shock, as per the well-known “inverted roof” concept.
- Eventually, and depending on the installation system, it may be feasible to re-use the DANOPREN TR XPS boards. As a consequence, a maximum level of environmental sustainability can be obtained, closing the product life-cycle by opening a new life-cycle within the concept “from cradle to cradle”.
|Number of Packs||Thickness of Insulation|