Delta DualProof Pre-applied Membrane 1.08m x 20m
Delta DualProof is a Type A waterproofing pre-applied, sealed two layer highly flexible PVC membrane laminated with a non-woven PP-fleece, composite waterproofing membrane which forms a permanent mechanical bond with freshly poured concrete preventing the tracking of water between the waterproofing membrane and the concrete sub-structure.
- Robust, flexible and high performance
- Waterproof, damp proof, gas proof and gives
- Concrete protection against chemicals
- Tough and resistant, quick and easy to install, high compound shear strength
- Can be installed in every season regardless of temperature and weather condition
- Prevents any lateral water migration between the waterproofing membrane and the structural concrete
- Minimal accessories/additional components for installation required
Delta DualProof is easily applied – No need for complicated welding equipment and simple to install, overlapping can be easily secured with Delta Double-sided Tape and detailing around corners with CEM 805 adhesive. Delta DualProof can be applied horizontally as well as vertically and is used in all applications where structures require protection against groundwater and seepage.
Delta DualProof is Type A, external, pre applied waterproof membrane suitable for use on new, site-formed concrete structures.
DualProof is a fully and permanently bonded, composite sheet that not only provides and effective waterproof barrier but protects the structure against gases and chemicals. DualProof consists of a sealed two layer highly flexible PVC membrane laminated with a non-woven PP-fleece. DualProof is cold/pre-applied and is installed without heat or open-flame. It is applied before the steel reinforcement is fixed and the concrete poured. The new PP FiberTex Technology gives the DualProof its unique bond and connection to the concrete. The PP-Fleece integrates into the concrete when poured giving a strong mechanical bond once cured.
DualProof is an innovative system that prevents any lateral water migration between the waterproofing membrane and the structural concrete
DualProof is suitable for:
- New build Residential/Commercial basements
- Car Parks
- Museums and Heritage
- Infrastructure Projects
- All other concrete constructions below ground
DUALPROOF A COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
The Flexible nature of DualProof means that it can easily be formed on site to suit the exact design requirements. Unlike some, more rigid, external waterproofing systems, expensive corner ancillaries are not required. As DualProof forms a mechanical bond with the concrete via the integral fleece layer it does not activate in contact with water avoiding expensive damage to the system and delays.
BENEFITS OF DUALPROOF:
- Seals small cracks of the concrete
- Can be used in saltwater conditions
- CE marked and DIN certified
- BDA Agrément Certificate
- Provides all Grades of Protection according to BS8102:2009
- Unaffected by ground settlement