Delta Floraxx Top – External Drainage Membrane suitable for Green Roofs
Delta Floraxx Top is a water-retaining drainage sheet with an integrated geotextile for perfect green roofs.
Innovative octagonal dimples for outstanding compressive strength. One sheet for drainage, water storage, and filtration. Easy and quick to lay out straight from the roll.
Delta Floraxx Top is the optimum solution for flat roofs which are to be extensively planted with greenery that does not need much care. This sheet amalgamates the functions of filtration, water storage, and high-performance drainage! Its octagonal dimples additionally reinforced by ribs make it unusually compression-resistant, so that it will sustain even heavy loads safely. It provides an extremely serviceable and economical foundation for green roofs.
- Offers high drainage capacity for green roofs.
- Is breathable and water-permeable
- Features the outstanding compressive strength of 200 kN/m² and an enlarged water retention capacity thanks to its innovative 20-mm high octagonal dimples.
- Eliminates an entire laying operation because of its integrated geotextile, on which substrate can be spread immediately after the sheet has been rolled out.
- Forms a consistent homogenous surface without the problems caused by loose cloth layers slipping, shifting, or being blown about by the wind.
- Is capable of retaining 7 l/m² of water as a reserve for periods of draught.
- May also be used on green inverted roofs because it is breathable (S value: c.0.4 m).
- Is CE conformable as per DIN EN 13252 and meets the requirements of the FLL guideline for green roofs.
- May be easily and safely joined with the enclosed Delta Florexx connecting elements.
Dimensions – 2m x 10m (20m²)