Delta Geo-Drain Quattro
Delta Geo-Drain Quattro is a unique drainage protection system/external waterproofing membrane that works in conjunction with Type A External Waterproofing or can simply be used in civil engineering situations. Geo-Drain Quattro is a compact 4-layer membrane which can be used vertically and/or horizontally.
Delta Geo-Drain Quattro offers maximum safety for thick viscoelastic coatings and a multitude of alternate Type A systems. This holds true even if driving rain can penetrate through an imperfectly installed upper edge trim. In a watertight system, such rainwater would exert hydrostatic pressure on the waterproof coating. However, the micro-perforated slip film which together with the additional filter cloth, acts as a backup drainage layer behind the dimpled sheet ensures that any water is drained off safely. In addition, the slip film prevents the transmission of movement to the waterproof coating.
Geo-Drain Quattro has a very high compression strength and acts as a protection layer over Type A Primary Waterproofing Systems and can be used in conjunction with Our Type A range of BBA products to provide a system.
- Conforms to EN13252
- CE Certified
- Dimple Height 9mm
- Compressive strength: approx. 400 kN/m²
- Can be used up to depths of 10 metres
- Air gap between dimples: approx. 7.9 l/m²
- Service temperature range: – 30 °C to + 80 °C
- Roll size: 12.5 m by 2 m
- Acts as a protection layer over Type A Primary Waterproofing Systems
- A reversible system, which will minimize damage to historical or heritage structures
- Being a four-ply material, is a compact unit that can be applied swiftly straight off the roll without any need for special grade backfill
- Features ample safety margins for sheet movements as well as improved slip performance
- Offers high resistance to compression thanks to its special dimple design
- Features outstanding drainage capacity for handling unusually large quantities of water
- Is absolutely rot-proof thanks to its material additives.
Geo-Drain Quattro is the perfect solution for waterproofing:
- Podium Decks
- Walls with backfill
- Under Pathways
- Buried Roofs
- Green Roofs