Delta MS 500 Fire Cavity Drain Membrane Clear
Delta MS 500 Fire Retardant is a new 8mm studded Type C, Cavity Drainage Membrane that has been manufactured with DELTASAFE, a new innovative fire-retardant property which enables Delta MS 500 Fire Retardant to achieve a Euroclass rating of B-S2, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1:2018.
This Fire-retardant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) cavity drainage membrane has an 8mm studded clear profile. Suitable for use on the internal faces of walls and floors as a water management system for the protection of below ground structures against the potentially adverse effects of ground water ingress.
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2009 – BBA Approved
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
- Flexibility to cope in structures where movement or vibration can be problematic
- A “reversible” system, which will minimise damage to historical or heritage structures
- Virgin high density polyethylene studded/moulded sheet (HDPE)
- An effective barrier to the transmission of salts, liquid water and water vapour
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof, neutral towards drinking water
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Resistant to Carbon Dioxide, Radon and Methane
It can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- on damp walls and floors in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls and floors have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls and floors which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated (eg with oil or mould), or have a high salt content
- as a structural waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.
Size: 2.4m x 20m (48m²)