Delta MS Drain 2.0m x 30m
Delta MS Drain is our new dimpled sheet which also serves as a drainage layer thanks to its fused-on geotextile. This derivative development of the proven DELTA®-MS sheet features a contact area four times greater than that of conventional dimpled sheets, which means that the distribution of pressure on the waterproofing is four times better. The fused-on hydrophilic geotextile ensures that water drains off safely and reliably. In tests, the service life of Delta MS Drain has been measured at 50 years!
The sheet features a high compressive strength of c. 500kN/m² as well as more than 8,900 dimples/m², which ensures the best possible distribution of pressure on the substrate. It protects the perimeter insulation and the waterproofing of the cellar wall from damage as well as from surface and seepage water.
At c. 0.6L/s x m, the drainage capacity of Delta MS Drain is nearly twice that demanded by DIN 4095. The material of the dimpled sheet is 100% free from recycling products and uncontaminated. It may be installed at depths of up to 10 metres.
- Extremely high pressure resistance, up to approx. 500 kN/m².
- 8900 dimples/m² ensure optimum load distribution.
- Provides a contact area four times greater than normal dimpled membrane and improves pressure distribution by a factor of four.
- Water is drained quickly and reliably thanks to laminated geotextile.
- Offers nearly double the drainage capacity demanded by DIN 4095 at approximately 0.6 l/s · m.
- Suitable for installation depths down to 10 m.
- Consists of 100 % non-recycled and unmixed material.
- Tested long-term durability of 50 years.