Delta MS500 Cavity Drain Membrane Clear
Delta MS500 cavity drain membrane clear 40m2 is recognised as the market leader brand product in the UK for waterproofing walls and floors in below ground structures in accordance with the British standard for basement waterproofing; BS8102 and in reference to Type C waterproofing.
MS500 is a BBA approved membrane with an 8mm stud profile made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) clear cavity drainage membrane suitable for use on the internal faces of walls and floors as a water control & drained management system incorporating a drainage detail.
Delta systems MS500 cavity membrane clear 40m2 can be fixed to walls using the Delta fixing plugs, loose laid across floors, fixed to vaults and tunnels and in situations with soil retaining walls and above ground in isolating internal finishes from damp.
MS500 should be installed using the Delta range of ancillary tapes, plug fixings, drainage channel and sumps.
Roll dimension: 8mm stud depth, 2mtrs wide x 20mtrs long
Delta systems are arguably the most commonly specified internal basement waterproofing membrane in the market.
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2009 – BBA Approved
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
- Flexibility to cope in structures where movement or vibration can be problematic
- A “reversible” system, which will minimise damage to historical or heritage structures
- Virgin high density polyethylene studded/moulded sheet (HDPE)
- An effective barrier to the transmission of salts, liquid water and water vapour
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof, neutral towards drinking water
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Resistant to Carbon Dioxide, Radon and Methane
It can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- on damp walls and floors in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls and floors have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls and floors which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated (eg with oil or mould), or have a high salt content
- as a structural waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.