Delta Perimeter Drainage Channel 2m
Delta Perimeter Drainage Channel is a component part used within a Type C Cavity Drainage System. Delta Channel is a distinctive yellow, PVC drainage conduit designed to manage water ingress and hydrostatic water pressure in basements and below ground structures.
- It can be supplied with or without a 20mm upstand
- Drainage Conduit for collection of water at floor/wall construction
- Channel with upstand keeps the channel stable when abutting the Delta membrane on a perimeter wall
- Channel without upstand is used where cross channels sit over construction joints in the middle of the floor, when Delta Channel is to be offset from the wall or to join two perimeter channels together across a floor
- Drainage Channel is used to relieve hydrostatic water pressure and is installed below flooring membranes at the floor/wall junction
- Jetting eyes are available to allow maintenance and inspection
- Holes in the channel walls allow water to ingress to drain away to a sump
- Easily linked using Delta connector pieces: Corner Pieces, T pieces, End Caps and 110mm Drainage Outlet
- Yellow to highlight any build up when inspecting system
Delta Drainage Channel With Upstand 2mtrs is embedded into a preformed channel at the floor/wall junction. Holes in the channel walls allow water to ingress at this point to drain away to a sump or external drainage gully.
The range of Delta Drainage channel ancillary components make installation more efficient and quicker including drain outlets, corners, ‘T’ Pieces, connectors and jetting eyes.
Delta Dranage Channel allows for annual maintenance by means of flushing through the drainage channel via the Jetting Eyes also described as Rodding Eyes.
This is a necessary routine process that makes an installation compliant with BS8102, the code of practice for the waterproofing of structures below ground.
We highly advise the newly formed channels the delta channel sits into is made sound and is a primary barrier against water ingress and where new concrete has been poured that a lime inhibitor treatment is sprayed across the floor slab, drainage gully and walls.
DMS 207 (With Upstand)
DMS 208 (No Upstand)