Delta PT has been designed with a plastic mesh which is welded to the surface of this dimpled sheeting membrane. Delta PT is a High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) cavity drain membrane. Suitable as an impermeable damp proofing base for plaster or shotcrete (and as a water control and drainage membrane) in tunnel construction or for remedial damp proofing and waterproofing of existing basements internally.
- Suitable for damp proofing and waterproofing
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Available in 3 stud heights
- An effective barrier to the transmission of salts, liquid water and water vapour
- A “reversible” system, which will minimise damage to historical or heritage structures
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof and neutral towards drinking water
- BBA Approved
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit structural waterproofing
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2009
- NBS Specification J40 (Clause 290) Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp Proofing.
- DMS 001 LATH (PT)- 1.5m x 10m (15m²) 8mm stud
- DMS 002 PT – 2m x 20m (40m²) 7mm Stud
- DMS 027 PT – 2m x 20m (40m²) 3mm Stud