Dual V3.1 Sump Pump for Basement & Cellar Drainage
Dual V3.1 Sump Pump for Basement & Cellar Drainage is intended for use with cavity drain membranes and drainage channels.
Dual V3 Sump Pump takes ground water ingress into a basement but which is managed by the cavity membrane and drainage channel is with the two submersible pumps, pumps the ground water out to an external drainage gully.
A limited amount of grey water from a sink, shower, washing machine and dishwasher can be collected but we advise these are kept separate especially in high risk areas.
The Dual Sump Pump system comes with all relevant adaptors and internal pipe work pre-installed. Only a simple screw on fitting is necessary to connect the pump. The unit is lowered into the excavation and all pipework and cable duct connections are made.
Technical Data –
- Chamber Contents: 1 x Chamber 660x650mm deep, including internal pipe work & 2 x V3 Pumps
- Chamber: Dual V3
- Chamber Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Volume Below Inlets: 87L
- Fixed Inlets: 3 x 110 / 160mm
- Cable Duct: 50mm
- Discharge Connection: 1.25” / 32mm BSP Class C
- Discharge Pipework: 1.25” / 32mm BSP Class C
- Internal Pipework: 1.25” / 32mm BSP Class C
- Cable Duct Pipework: 2” / 50mm White Waste Pipe