Dual V6 Sump Pump Station
Dual V6 Sump is manufactured from top quality high-density polyethylene (HDPE) this package pump system. The two V6 Pumps within the chamber are factory set to activate at different levels. One V6 pump being the primary and the secondary pump acting as a back-up.
The Dual V6 sump is suitable for double and triple depth basements with a head height of over 3m. The Dual V6 Sump is suitable to collect ground water from a 150m² basement and surface water from 12m² of light well area.
The Dual V6 package pump station has been specially designed to work in harmony with the cavity drainage system to collect ground water via a perimeter channel (Drainage Channel) or modular drainage.
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Retail Units and Warehouses
- Leisure Facilities
- Underground Rail Stations and Tunnelling
- Underground Car Parking areas
- Listed Buildings
- Heritage Buildings
- Insulated Formwork Construction (ICF)
- Specifically designed for below ground applications.
- A typical application would be for double and triple depth basements or where long discharge runs are required resulting in higher than normal pipe work losses.
- Suitable to collect ground water from 150m² basement that requires a head height over 5m.
- An external surface water area of up to 12m² can be included with the cavity membrane system for drainage.
- The chamber is manufactured from HDPE and able to withstand hydrostatic forces encountered in applications with high water tables.
- Delivered as a complete package including, chamber, all internal pipework and two powerful V6 pumps.
- Designed to be installed by contractors with competent building, plumbing and electrical skills.
Note: This pump station cannot collect grey water from showers and wash hand basins, or foul water from a WC. For this you would require a Foul V3 pump station.
- Chamber: Dual V6 Sump
- Chamber Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Volume Below Inlets: 137L
- Volume Total: 273L
- Fixed Inlets: 3 x 110 / 160mm
- Cable Duct: 50mm
- Discharge Connection: 2” / 50mm BSP Class C
- Discharge Pipework: 2” / 50mm BSP Class C
- Internal Pipework: 1.25” / 32mm BSP Class C
- Cable Duct Pipework: 2” / 50mm White Waste Pipe
- Vent Pipework: 2” / 50mm White Waste Pipe