Enviroseal Liquid Water Repellent
Enviroseal is an effective water repellent, formulated from solvent free silicone/siloxane emulsion. Enviroseal is primarily used to prevent water penetration in buildings through the exterior structure, but can be applied to a multitude of substrates. Surfaces treated with Enviroseal remain vapour permeable, which ensures moisture does not remain trapped in the structure, which could cause issues in future.
- Easy application by brush, roller or low pressure sprayer
- Becomes effective immediately after drying (Approximately 3 hours)
- Will shed waterborne dirt and surface contamination
- Can be overcoated with decorative paints after a through drying out period
- Effective for at least 10 years
- Improve insulation of a structure
- Can be applied to a damp surface
- Allows surfaces to breathe
- Colourless and non staining
- Conforms with BS 6477:1992
Overpainting with masonry paints may be performed after approximately 1 week, although this may be longer dependent on climactic conditions. Any overspray should be removed using a silicone cleaner.
- Cast Concrete
- Unglazed Tiles
- 1 litre will cover 5m² in a two coat application.
Protect and cover all surfaces liable to be splashed during treatment, especially glass window panes, UPVC window frames and decorative coatings.