Fungi-Chek Emulsion 5ltrs
Fungi-Chek Emulsion is a high quality acrylic emulsion suitable for wall and ceiling surfaces where mould growth is a problem. Contains a powerful and proven fungicide to provide long-term protection of the paint film.
Moderately resistant to attack by salts in new plaster and similar surfaces. Paint film remains fungicidal for the life of the coating. Fully washable and resistant to the effects of condensation once the coating has fully dried.
Benefits and features
- High quality acrylic emulsion
- Resistant to mould
- 5 year guarantee for the reoccurrence of black mould on painted surfaces
- Easily cleaned
1. Prepare surfaces by removing non-washable and loose material e.g. distemper, grease, dirt, mould or wallpaper. Dentolite Sterilising Solution can be used to soak wallpaper before removal to minimise any further mould infection.
2. Make good any surface defects and rub down to smooth finish.
3. Wash down with Dentolite Sterilising Solution using scrubbing brush or cloth. Allow to dry thoroughly. Apply second wash in badly affected areas and allow to dry.
4. Treat all bare areas with appropriate primer or undercoat/sealer.
5. If the surface is chalky or friable apply 1 liberal coat of Sovereign Stabilising Solution.
6. Fungi-Chek may be applied by brush, roller or spray. STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE.
Prepare surfaces as described above. Prime bare areas with one coat Fungi-Chek Emulsion thinned with water and allow to dry. Apply two coats Fungi-Chek Emulsion, allowing sufficient drying time between coats (approximately 4 hours).
11 to 13 m² /litre. Extra allowance should be made for particularly coarse or porous surfaces.