GTV-MC Mini Castellated Tile Vent
GTV-MC small format mini castellated tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a roof covered with a 15”x9” format tile.
The in-line profile helps to maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline at high or low level. Designed to suit the leading tile makes, it is available in a range of colours with a moulded textured finish. The tortured path through the internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a constant airflow gap of 5,000 mm² whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering below, with the 4mm louver grille in place to prevent the entry of debris and large nesting insects.
Available in a range of four colours to suit the different designs of concrete 15″ x 9″ format tiles from the major UK tile manufacturers. When using the vent for mechanical extraction or soil stack / vent pipe termination; the 4″ diameter outlet on the base will connect directly onto one of the GRPA Flexible Pipe range.
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- Suitable for 15″ x 9″ low profile interlocking tiles
- 4mm louvered flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profiles suit all top tile manufacturers
- Suitable for use down to a 17.5˚ roof pitch
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested