High Flow Non-Shrink Grout
High Flow Non-Shrink Grout is a high strength cementitious grout comprising of low alkali high specific area Portland cements and other cementitious binders combined with high purity aggregates and a system of compatible admixtures to achieve high in-service performance.
This grout has high flow characteristics to achieve penetration and levelling with no bleed and zero shrinkage when placed at 0.22 water solid ratio.
High Flow Grout has been specifically designed to provide a high strength fluid grout for pouring into and under stanchion plates, machine base plates, parapet rails, for supporting bridge bearings and for filling ducts in post tensioned and pre-stressed structures.
- Equivalent Sodium Oxide is less than 3.0kg/m3
- High ultimate strength.
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Can be used for grouting sections up to 100mm thick.
- Chloride Free
- High Fluidity – Can be pumped or poured
- High Flow Grout is Compliant with D.o.T Highways Agency Spec.2601 for “Bedding Mortars”.
- Compressive Strength (N/mm²) – 1 day 15.0, 7 day 40.0, 28 day 65.0
- Flexural Strength (N/mm²) – 1 day 3.0, 7 day 6.0, 28 day 8.0
- Setting Times (Minutes) – Initial 240, Final 360
- Expansion Results (%) – 1 day 0.01, 7 day 0.05
- Water/ Solid ratio – 0.22
- Pot Life Approximately 30 mins (Can vary with temperature)
- Application thickness : 10mm – 100mm
- Flow Characteristics: A typical flow-channel figure would be in the range of 500mm – 700mm.
The approximate yield of mixed grout per tonne of dry powder is 0.61 m³.
The approximate quantity of dry powder required to produce 1m³ of set grout is 1.64 tonnes. This equates to 12.2 litres / 20kg of dry powder. These figures do not allow for site wastage.