HydroBond 109-LM Seamless Rubber Waterproofing Liquid Membrane
Hydrobond 109 LM is a Radon-certified, flexible, single-component, cold-applied and seamless rubber waterproofing membrane used primarily for the external waterproofing of earth-retaining structures such as basements and foundation walls.
HydroBond 109-LM is extremely puncture resistant with elasticity of 850% and a 95% recovery memory. The membrane becomes fully engaged into the substrate to prevent water tracking and is suitable for all below ground and earth-retained structures, ranging from domestic basements to the largest civil engineering projects.
HydroBond 109-LM is available in two variants: Medium Viscosity, for use in warmer temperatures, and Low Viscosity, for when it is cooler. HydroBond 109-LM is also a constituent product of the Newton HydroBond® System supported by BDA Agrément Certificate BAB 16-031/04/A and is accepted by the NHBC as a suitable waterproofing system for Type A Waterproofing to Grades 1a, 1b, 2 & 3 – BS 8102:2022.
- Fully-bonded seamless membrane
- Good elasticity with no shrinkage
- Medium/Low Viscosity variants to ensure the correct viscosity at differing temperatures
- Membrane is instantly rain tight when sprayed with Newton 109-LM Catalyst*
- Primer not required for most substrates**
- Vapour barrier
- Solvent-free, non-toxic and odourless
- Non-flammable – No VOCs
- High radon gas resistance
*When catalysed with Newton 109-LM Catalyst
**Priming required to horizontal surfaces
HydroSeal 914-RT – Textile strengthening tape for changes in direction and static joints