HydroBond 2K-Flex 30ltr
HydroBond 2K-Flex is a radon gas certified, bitumen/rubber waterproofing membrane used primarily for the external waterproofing of earth-retaining structures such as basements and foundation walls. Forms a thick, highly flexible barrier to water ingress that can be applied to fill voids, cracks and joints.
Environmentally friendly and solvent-free, 2K-Flex consists of two components; a bitumen emulsion and a reactive powder. These two components chemically react when mixed to produce a firm, yet still highly flexible coating that can be applied by trowel or by airless spray machine. Adhering insulated panels to concrete, masonry and thoroughly dried thick bituminous coatings, 2K-Flex dries quickly and is rain-fast after a short period.
Applied by trowel of by airless spray machine, the coating is highly flexible, crack-bridging and resistant to any aggressive substances occurring in natural soil and is suitable for waterproofing to DIN 18533 W1-E, W2.1-E, W3-E and W4-E. Newton 2K-Flex is also a constituent product of the Newton HydroBond®System for Type A Waterproofing to Grades 1, 2 and 3 – BS 8102:2009.
- Thick coating, fully-bonded seamless waterproofing membrane with excellent crack bridging capabilities
- Particularly easy trowel application due to low material weight
- Fast reaction time due to the special powder catalyst
- Highly flexible with 2 mm crack bridging due to high quality polystyrene and polymer modification
- Quick-drying and rain-fast after a short period
- Solvent-free, non-toxic and odourless
- Non-flammable – No VOCs
- Radon gas resistance
- Sprayable with suitable equipment
- Adheres insulating panels to concrete, masonry and thoroughly dried thick bituminous coatings
Application rate: 5.6 Litres/m2