HydroSeal 103 2K Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane 30kg
HydroSeal 103 2K is a cementitious waterproofing membrane with high adhesion that can be applied very quickly by airless spray. For reservoirs, water tanks, below ground structures, podium decks, balconies and parking areas.
Capable of resisting extremely high positive and negative water pressure, HydroSeal 103 2K forms a hard, highly alkaline coating with a degree of elasticity which has greatly enhanced chemical resistance and so is particularly suited for the protection of concrete within sulphate contaminated ground.
It has excellent resistance to the ingress of acid gases, moisture and chlorides to enhance the durability of reinforced concrete and protect highway and coastal structures from chloride attack. HydroSeal 103 2K is reinforced over static joints and at details and changes of direction with HydroSeal 912-RT.
- Very waterproof – Resistant to 10 bar positive and negative pressure.
- Quick application in one coat to horizontal surfaces.
- Non-toxic when cured.
- Sprayable – Up to 2 m² per minute is possible.
- Hard, durable and UV-stable trafficable finish.
- All year round application to damp substrate.
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 5°C.
- Very low VOC content.
- Very high diffusion resistance to carbon dioxide gas and chloride ions; equivalent to 100 mm of concrete cover.
- Excellent adhesion to sound prepared concrete substrates and steel.
- Thixotropic – can be applied at 1 mm to vertical surfaces.
- High build coating of 2 mm eliminates the incidence of small defects seen within thinner membranes.