HydroTank 309 Flexible Adhesive 290ml
HydroTank 309 is a durable, fast-curing and elastic adhesive that bonds without primer to most construction materials, including aluminium, galvanized and stainless steel, zinc, copper, natural stone, concrete, brick and cement-based cover sheeting.
- Rapid increase of internal strength.
- Excellent bonding on most building materials.
- Solvent and isocyanate free.
- Extremely strong.
- Permanently elastic.
- Does not cause any corrosion in metal joints.
- For interior and exterior use.
- UV and weather-resistant.
- Suitable for use with natural stone.
- Suitable for rooms with high humidity.
- Paintable with most water and solvent based paints. Can be painted wet on wet. After 48 hours, the surface must be cleaned first before it can be painted. Pre-testing is necessary. Alkyd paints require an extended drying time.
- As an adhesive for fixing Newton Baseboard.
- For installing Newton waterbars to concrete and/or steel surfaces.
- Wall cladding elements and ceiling panels (interior).
- Sound isolation panels (mineral wool, wood-wool cement & plastic foams).
- Thermal isolation panels (PUR, PIR, PS).
- Casings and frames in building construction.
- Wooden and plastic laths, ornaments and frames.
- Doorsteps, window sills, skirting boards and coverplates.
- Complete construction elements (such as roofing and other elements) in frames.
Thickness of the adhesive is 1.5mm (on smooth base – width after applying pressure is 13mm) Thickness of the adhesive is 3mm (on smooth support – width after applying pressure is 26mm) When determining the number of strips, ensure that:
- The internal cohesive forces of the parts to be joined are not exceeded (e.g. ceiling tiles based on mineral wool. With such materials, it is advisable to apply adhesive to the largest possible surface)
- Distribute the adhesive strips evenly over the surface to be joined