KB PUR 2 IN 1
KB PUR 2 IN 1 is a water reactive elastic PU-injection resin for single and two stage injection of dry and water bearing cracks and joints.
When Koster KB PUR 2 IN 1 resin comes into contact with water, it reacts to form a highly elastic foam. When Koster 2 IN 1 resin is injected under dry conditions, it reacts to form a solid body elastic resin.
Koster 2 IN 1 remains permanently elastic after reacting. It is therefore able to follow crack movements and seal cracks permanently with an elastic polyurethane solid resin without necessitating follow-up
injections. Koster 2 IN 1 is a fast reacting foam for the short term sealing of leaks as well as an elastic solid resin for the permanent sealing of cracks. Koster 2 IN 1 unites two resins in one product.
Koster 2 IN 1 is free of solvents and it is resistant to hydrolysis. Koster 2 IN 1 does not react aggressively when coming into contact with steel or iron, so that a corrosion protection is achieved.
- Intelligent material that foams in contact with water or creates an elastic resin in dry conditions
- Only one product is needed on the jobsite- provides for easier calculation of required resin quantities
- Applicator no longer needs to verify if a crack is wet or dry
- Re-injection is done through the same packers as initial injection
- Comparably long pot life
- Does not turn brittle over time
Fields of Application
The material stops active leaks and seals cracks and construction joints permanently and elastically. It can be injected in dry and wet cracks. The material can also be used for filling of voids.
Consumption: Approx. 0.1 kg / l void (foam), approx. 1.1 kg / l void (solid resin)