Koster IN 7 27.5Kg
Koster IN 7 is a single component polyurethane prepolymer used with 10% catalyst. The product reacts when it comes into contact with water and forms a compact, viscoplastic waterproof polyurethane foam.
Remains viscoplastic after reacting and is thus able to follow crack movements and to seal permanently without the necessity of subsequent injections with an elastic polyurethane massive resin. Solvent-free and resistant to hydrolysis.
- The fast foaming effect stops water in seconds
- Very high expansion volume
- Long pot life when not in contact with water
- The material remains viscoplastic allowing movements of the structure while maintaining a watertight system
Fields of Application
Koster IN 7 is an injection foam for waterproofing of cracks in concrete and masonry. It stops leakages even under pressurized water. IN 7 is applied in a single step without necessity of subsequent injection with a solid body resin.
IN 7 reacts only in contact with water. In dry cracks pre-wet the crack before application.
- Due to water displacements, reinjections may be necessary to address localized areas
- IN 7 is not suitable for wide moving joints with considerably high dynamic movements
Approx. 0.1 kg/l void