Levelmaster Ad-Floor Exterior Levelling Compound
Levelmaster Ad-Floor Exterior is a protein‐free, latex modified, flexible, premium grade, cementitious floor levelling compound suitable for use at thicknesses from 3mm or 2mm to 50mm. Can be used in interior and exterior locations. Conforms to EN13813:2002.
Levelmaster AD-FLOOR EXTERIOR is an ideal underlay for levelling most common internal subfloor prior to the installation of floor coverings such as ceramic floor tiles, carpet, vinyl and wood flooring (minimum levelling thickness 5mm). Suitable for use with underfloor heating. It also contains powdered latex eliminating the need for separate expensive latex liquids. Durable and hard wearing and can be used to patch repair rough concrete in domestic situations subject to foot traffic and light wheeled traffic. Ideal for use on domestic garage floors as a final wear coat or can be overpainted with floor paint.
May be used over:
- Concrete and cement based substrates.
- Calcium sulphate (gypsum) screeds (sanded and vacuumed).
- Properly prepared old Ceramic tiles, natural stone, terrazzo.
- Properly prepared old water resistant adhesive residues.
- New mastic asphalt screeds must be flooring grade (IC10, IC15) with layer thickness 3-5mm.
- One 20Kg bag is sufficient to cover approximately 4m² at a thickness of 3mm.
- 1.66kg / m² / mm
- High early strength.
- Suitable for application up to 50mm in one layer.
- Suitable for external use prior to the application of tiles.
- Can be used on domestic garage floors prior to painting with a suitable floor paint.
- Low odour formulation.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Self smoothing.