PIV One & One Plus+
The PIV ONE positive input ventilation system provides fresh, high-quality filtered air; effectively dealing with condensation issues and diluting harmful pathogens. Installation is easy and it’s also incredibly cost-effective.
This advanced system operates continuously to maintain a fresh and healthy indoor environment. When the humidity threshold is detected, the fan automatically boosts its speed, effectively reducing excess moisture and preventing condensation build-up. This intelligent feature ensures optimal air quality, minimises the risk of mould and mildew growth and promotes a comfortable living space.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Highly effective at reducing condensation and improving indoor air quality.
- Double filtration as standard, ensuring that the incoming air is clean, removing dust, pollen and external air pollutants.
- The external washable pre-filter features an integral magnet system to remove and clean easily (without the need for tools). This pre-filter stops dust from being pulled into the primary filter which would restrict filtration and reduce the filter’s lifetime.
- Internal ISO Coarse 60% (G4) filter as standard, removes dust, mould spores and general pollutants.
- For high-traffic areas, this can be upgraded to an IAQ filter to remove diesel fumes.
- Discreet ceiling diffuser with adjustable blanking plates allows the airflow to be directed as needed.
- Pre-wired, pre-mounted fixing points and multiple modes of operation selectable at the time of deployment mean a fast, versatile installation.
- Acoustic self-extinguishing foam lining for sound attenuation.
- The Plus+ model brings further enhancements to our standard model:
- Heating element: An integral heater automatically tempers the incoming air when needed.
- Standby mode: Automatically activates to prevent undesired warm air from entering the dwelling (e.g. during summer).
- Heat recovery mode: The unit can be set to increase its speed if your loft has benefitted from solar gain, bringing in more warm air.
- Control: Remote selection of the speed and heating element via an optional dedicated control switch.
MODES OF OPERATION
At the time of installation, the unit can be configured with the following modes of operation:
- Two-speed operation via remote switch (not supplied).
- High-speed override via a remote switch or ambient sensor.
|MODEL||POWER CONSUMPTION W MAX||M3 /H AT 10PA||SOUND PRESSURE DB(A) @ 3M(1)|
|PIV ONE PLUS+||400||162||43|
- 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz.
- Air performance measured according to ISO 5801 a 230V 50Hz, air density 1,2Kg/m3 .
- Data measured in the TÜV Rheinland recognised laboratory in Aerauliqa, A company of Elta Group.
- (1) sound pressure level @ 3m in free field, for comparative purposes only.