PU Expanding Foam 750ml
PU Expanding Foam is a high performance, 2 in 1 polyurethane expanding foam available for use as an aerosol grade using special adaptor or by simply fixing a gun applicator can be used as gun grade. Quick, economic and easy to apply for fitting doors, windows and insulating pipes and filling gaps. Improves draught and heat insulation and deadens noise. Fitted with special valve which allows for multi-directional use and will not corrode.
- Can be used at any angle through 360°
- High yield
- Longer shelf life than that of a standard can
- Problem-free valve
- Fills holes and seals gaps
- High thermal and acoustic insulation value
- Exceeds DIN4102 Class B3 (Foam rating for products with no fire resistant additives or properties).
The PU Expanding Foam fresh foam adheres to most common building materials including wood, concrete, stone, plaster, metal, PVC and polystyrene.
PU Expanding Foam Areas Of Application:
- installation of window and door frames and entrance door linings (where a clean and controlled backfill is required)
- filling of holes
- insulation of penetrations
- sealing of thermal and acoustic insulation boards
- sealing and connection of joints
- reducing the impact of thermal bridges.