QUADPROOF-ULTRA Pre-Applied Membrane
QUADPROOF ULTRA is a pre-applied fully bonded waterproofing gas barrier membrane combined with a heavy duty virgin polypropylene geotextile providing a fully concrete bonded system in basement and below ground structures.
- Designed to Integrate with the subsequently placed fresh concrete to give strong mechanical bond effect without adhesive, primers, heat or open flames
- Applied prior to fixing steel reinforcement
- Applied in a vertical and/or horizontal to blindside or under slab applications
- Used to create an integral seal between the concrete and the waterproofing membrane
- Specifically developed for use on construction sites contaminated by Volatile Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, and other ground gasses such as Methane, Radon and CO²
PRODUCT FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Ensures a fully bonded waterproofing barrier
- Membrane bond is continuous
- Supplied single-wound to achieve a lay flat surface
- Exceptionally high resistance to ground gas and VOC’s
- Used for gas/waterproofing and tanking of underground structures
- Impedes lateral migration of water between the membrane and concrete structure
- Waterproofing barrier Type A
- Easily folded on site
- CE marked for water proofing to harmonised standard EN 13967:2012+A1:2017
- Conforms to BS8102:2022
- Conforms with BS8485:2015+A1:2019 (Table 7)
- Incorporates guidance outlined in CIRIA C748
- Conforms to the specification required of NHBC Amber 1 & 2 applications
- Suitable for all Characteristic Gas Situations (CS) ground gas regimes
- Excellent welding characteristics • Two layers of Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Co-Polymer (EVOH)
- Advanced 14-layer membrane barrier
- Preformed accessories available
- Taped system for easy cold applied installation
- Material – PE/EVOH membrane & Non-woven polypropylene geotextile fleece
- Colour – Purple/Grey
- Thickness – 1.9mm
- Roll sizes – 1.65m x 30mtr
The Quadproof ultra pre-applied fully bonded waterproofing gas barrier membrane incorporates a sealing layer of the Evolution BS8485 compliant gas membrane that is a hydrostatic resistant waterproofing layer combined with a bonding mechanism layer made up of a heavy-duty virgin polypropylene geotextile providing a fully concrete bonded system.
The membrane is 14 layers and contains 2 layers of gas barrier polymer (EVOH) to offer exceptional performance and prevent the ingress of dangerous gasses and water into buildings. It is manufactured using the latest high specification co-extrusion, multi-layer technology and cannot delaminate. Specifically developed for use as building protection on construction sites contaminated by ground gasses such as Methane, Radon and CO², Volatile Organic Compounds and Hydrocarbons.
The product is CE compliant to act as a damp-proof membrane (DPM). Pre-applied waterproofing membranes are applied prior to the concrete pour. The product can be applied in a vertical or horizontal fashion, also known as blindside or underslab application.
Bonded systems are distinguished according to their timeline of installation into pre- and post-applied systems. Pre-applied bonded systems are installed before the concrete works on substrate, formwork and later form a bond with the subsequently placed fresh concrete.