Flexitec 2020 Multi-surface GRP Roofing System
Flexitec 2020 is a flexible, single resin GRP system that has revolutionised the liquid roofing industry with full overlay and new deck capabilities. Combining the best elements of fibreglass with the versatility of overlay
systems, no other flat roof system performs at this level across so many applications.
Unlike traditional fibreglass systems, Flexitec 2020 isn’t just limited to timber deck. The system can also be used to coat existing surfaces such as felt, concrete, asphalt, single ply plus many more. This means that old roofs can often be retained and over coated, without the need of stripping. No matter the size, shap or complexity, Flexitec 2020 provides a seamless, tough and flexible membrane for any roof or balcony area.
What makes Flexitec 2020 different?
- Similar to GRP fibreglass, Flexitec 2020 is genuinely rapid-curing (30 – 60mins walk-over time) with an extra-tough finish. Similar to liquid overlay systems it’s flexible and can coat a range of roof surfaces.
- Can be applied to almost any roof surfaces including felt, asphalt, concrete, GRP, PVC single-ply, metal details and approved insulation boards
- Single resin system that can be repaired / overcoated without grinding down
- Fire tested to BS 476-3 Rating: F.AA and EN 13501-5(4) Rating: BROOF(t4) – the highest rating a flat roof system can achieve and allowing for unrestricted use under UK regs.
- LABC Registered Detail certified (Certificate No.EW1000), ensuring compliance with the latest building regulations.
- Applied as a one coat (10 year repair system) or two coat (20 year roofing system) system
- Highly flexible and suitable for any size or shape roof without the need for expansion joints
- Extremely rapid installation with walk-on times of 30-60 minutes
- Uses 225g/m2 fibreglass CSM for extra tough membrane that lasts decades
- Installations by trained installers of the two-coat system are supported by Res-Tec’s trusted 20 year materials guarantee
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 1°C (with winter accelerator) or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality
Flexitec 2020 Family