Roof Guard Concrete Primer
Roof Guard Concrete Primer is a two part water based epoxy primer (humidity primer) is a highly effective penetrative resin, which provides a sound, solid base prior to the application of Delta Roof Guard QC or Roof Guard CP. Delta Roof Guard Concrete Primer will improve adhesion to damp: wood and concrete substrates.
Moist surfaces are troublesome when treated with any synthetic resin, both because of immediate adhesion difficulties and problems arising afterwards because of the upward water pressure.
Roof Guard Concrete Primer is the best solution as a primer for waterproofing or flooring polyurethane application on supports when moisture content is between 4-12%. This product is not useful where ground water has a pressure greater than 1,5 N/mm2.
In many cases, material, and time constraints force applicators to work on less-than-optimal support conditions, and a moisture-addressed product is needed in order to:
- Improves adhesion
- Avoid blistering due to the water pressure from below (support saturation)
- Avoid air bubbles, due to the water vapour pressure which cannot be released (mostly encountered in elastic membrane treatments)
- Incompatibility of the support with one-component, moisture-cured polyurethane resins
- Suitable for cold or warm roof construction
- Balconies and terraces
- Podium decks
- Car parks
- Ideal for new construction and refurbishment projects
- Humidity primer for damp timber/wood
- Humidity primer for damp concrete
- BBA Approved
- Flexible coating
- Excellent adhesion for difficult substrates
- Minimises adhesion failure
- Penetrates and binds weak concrete substrates
- Strengthens and seals ready for application of Delta Roof Guard Primers, CP or QC
- Quick installation times
- Compatible with a wide range of substrates