Single V3 Sump Pump (Package Submersible Pump)
Single V3 Sump Pump (DMS 047) is a packaged pump station is designed to collect ground water from a cavity membrane system through the clear opening to the top of the chamber. This pump station would be selected where no running water is present or expected and therefore is for protection only, i.e. for non-perishable areas.
The Single V3 sump with inlets (DMS 107) allows for one or two 110mm pipes to be connected into the side of the chamber, we recommend taking advice from one of our technical support engineers before selecting this product.
The Single V3 pump station has been specifically designed for below ground applications. The pump station is delivered as a complete package including, chamber, all internal pipe work and one powerful V3 pump.
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Retail Units and Warehouses
- Leisure Facilities
- Underground Rail Stations and Tunnelling
- Underground Car Parking areas
- Listed Buildings
- Heritage Buildings
- Insulated Formwork Construction (ICF)
Note: This V3 Single Pump & Sump Unit is not supplied with a lid. This will have to be purchase separately from a hardware store.
- Product Code: DMS 047 (DMS 107 with inlets)
- Chamber: Single
- Chamber Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Volume Below Inlets: 40L
- Volume Total: 80L
- Fixed Inlets: 2 x 110 / 160mm
- Cable Duct: 32mm
- Discharge Connection: 1.25” / 32mm BSP Class C
- Discharge Pipework: 1.25” / 32mm BSP Class C
- Internal Pipework: 1.25” / 32mm BSP Class C
- Cable Duct Pipework: 1.25” / 32mm White Waste Pipe