Sovereign Pro-Stick Elastic Construction Adhesive and Sealant
Sovereign Pro-Stick is a universally applicable elastic construction adhesive and sealant, based on MS-Polymer.
Sovereign Pro-Stick adheres without primer on many solid, dry, clean, dust and grease free substrates, such as metals, glass, primed or painted wood, UPVC, glazed surfaces, masonry and brick, epoxy and polyester. Pro-Stick contains no solvents or isocyanates. It has excellent UV and weathering resistance and does not cause corrosion in metal connections. There is no annoying smell during application and after curing. Cures under influence of air humidity to a permanent elastic rubber with good ageing properties. Temperature resistance from -40°C to above +100°C. Compatible with most conventional paint systems. Resistant to sea water.
Benefits and Features
- Excellent Bond and Sealing properties
- Temperature resistant
- Sea water resistant
- UV resistant
- Used in conjunction with the Hey’di K11 system
- Lacquered wooden and synthetic formed strips.
- Plasterboards and lacquered wooden wall panels.
- Insulation sheets (PUR, PS) on many substrates.
- Thresholds and windowsills of lacquered wood and metal.
- Gypsum ornaments, decorative strips, dado rails.
- Lead strips.
- Fixing concrete and terracotta tiles.
- Mirrors and glass.
- Roof edges, clamping profiles.
- Joints at aluminium and other synthetic frames.
- Connecting joints at aluminium gutters, verandas and sun lounges.
- U-PVC windows.
- Seam sealing in automotive industry.
- Used to adhere the skin to the frame in door panels, bonnets, etc. The skin lips over the frame, and Pro-Stick 2000 is used to adhere the two together. Spray painting can commence immediately.
- Pro-Stick 2000 is ideal in car workshops as it contains no isocyanates or solvents and is silicone free.
- Adhering/sealing together of prefabricated fibreglass hulls and decks in combination with rivets. Originally setting mastic was used plus a silicone sealant. Pro-Stick 2000 can do both jobs.
- Marine windows. An aluminium trim was originally fixed using a 2-part resin adhesive. Pro-Stick 2000 eliminates waste of cured material and makes application easier.
- Used in general fittings.
- Sovereign Pro-Stick 2000 is an integral part of the Hey’di K11 tanking system where it is used in the sealing of service pipes and cables. It is also used to fix battens to the K11 when it is to be dry lined.