SumpFlushHPTwin Pump Sump System 3.9Ltrs Per Second Flow Rate
The SumpFlushHPTwin with two AMA Drainer 303 pump sump system is a fully automatic waste water pumping system with a powerful discharge flow rate of 3.9 litres per second suitable for pumping surface and/or ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The increased flow rate over the standard AMA Drainer 301 pump of 2.75 litres per second is better suited to waterproofing projects where a higher risk of ground water ingress is anticipated.
The system is suitable for installing either at the initial building stage or retro fitting to existing buildings and can accept ground water ingress from car parks, car washes, floor areas, down pipes, cavity membrane basement systems or similar.
- Powerful vortex pumps for high head and flow
- Twin pumps for backup if one of the pumps fail
- Up to 65 litres storage capacity
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
- 350 mm x 350 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of battery backup systems are available
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available
- Quick and simple to install