Touchscreen Telemetry Alarm System
A high level alarm is capable of audible, visual, Wi-Fi and GSM alarm notifications. Up to 4 hard wired switches can be connected directly to the panel or 99 wireless transmitters. This enables the installer to use 1 panel for multiple sump chamber installation in the same building, and multiple float switch configurations in one chamber.
The alarm panel is a visually appealing design with a full colour LED display. It is mains powered by a USB input or using the mains adaptor. It has a built in li-iron backup battery which will last between 6-8 hours. We can supply larger external batteries which will power the unit for several days at an additional cost. Please call us for your requirements.
One of the best features of our alarm is its ability to send a notification in the event of a power failure. If the mains power supply to the panel is taken from the pump supply, an alarm notification will be sent if pump power is lost. This is an especially important feature that the client/service company will know in advance that the pumps are not working before a flood event occurs.
A hard wired 110dB alarm is supplied as standard. We can also supply wireless audible/visual sirens too that can be installed at other floors within the building.
Using our APP for either Android or iOS, the panel can be controlled and programmed via a smart phone. SMS text messaging and auto dialling from the panel in the event of an alarm is possible too using a sim card from O2, Vodaphone or EE or any provider which uses these networks.
If a GSM signal isn’t possible you can use the Wi-Fi option using the mobile APP.
- GSM notifications via text message – up to 5 numbers
- 4 hard wired float switches
- Up to 99 wireless float switches
- Ability for multiply sump chambers with only 1 panel
- Keypad lock via code
- Using Wi-Fi APP remotely monitor and operate multiple alarm panels
Alarm Signal & Push Notifications
- Power disconnected – A significant feature of the alarm is to alert the user of a power failure should AC power be disconnected.
- Power re-connected – If the power outage is short the alarm will alert you when power has been restored. This saves on call outs.
- Float switch activation – Alarm signal when the float switch is activated.
- Low internal battery – Alarm signal to alert you that the battery is low and there is a danger that future alarms may not be received.