Wood Filler – 2 Part Styrene Free – White
Wood Filler manufactured by Metolux is a two-part high strength polyester wood filler. It provides a strong high quality repair to wood imperfections. Supplied in Pre-coloured blends to match your wood type. The weatherproof formulation is ideal for internal and external applications with additives to help flex with the natural movement of timber.
Once mixed the filler sets hard to a shatterproof finish in approximately 30 minutes (for deep fills) and may be drilled, carved or planed once dry. The system is weather proof for both interior and exterior use, typical applications include:
- Repairing wood damaged by wet rot
- General wood filling in window sills and frames
- Doors and door frames
- Furniture repairs
- Repairs of wooden constructions including some marine applications
- Grain filling and repairs to shakes, cracks, splits and knot holes
- For interior & exterior applications
- Easy to sand after 30 minutes
- Professional Grade
- Lightweight & strong
- Easy to mix
- Easy to sand
- Can be painted, stained, varnished and waxed
- Non slump
Approximately a golf ball size of filler is used to a pea sized hardener. Mix the filler and hardener thoroughly to blend the two. Mixing will start the curing process, therefore mix only what you can use immediately.
Once fully cured the filler can be over coated with most paints or varnishes. Ensure surfaces are dry and dust free.
Internal mixing tray and mixing spatula supplied with every pot.
NEW ECO FORMULATION