Wykamol Crack Sealer Plus
Wykamol Crack Sealer Plus is a 2 part, high strength, thixotropic epoxy adhesive specifically formulated for repairing fine cracks in brick, block, stone, concrete or masonry.
It is supplied in two screw cap containers, one contains the base resin, the other contains the curing agent. The kit includes a follower plate, empty cartridge, adaptor nozzle and a flexible polymer tip.
The filling adhesive is available in concrete grey or brick red.
- Seals cracks in bricks, blocks, render and concrete
- High strength bond for fractured masonry
- Fill fine cracks without injection ports
- Non-shrink epoxy resin injection system
- Gels rapidly and cures within 12 hours
- Combines with substrate to create high bond strength
- Reduces viscosity under injection pressure to fill micro cracks
- Flexible 2mm and 4mm injection nozzles for ultra-fine crack injection
- Available in Brick Red and Concrete Grey for colour match seal
- Brick Red – 300ml
- Concrete Grey – 300ml
As a guide, 300ml of Wykamol Crack Sealer is sufficient for 30mm deep injection of a 5m crack that is 2mm wide
- 1 x Plastic Tub of Crack Sealer base
- 1 x Plastic Tub of Crack Sealer Hardener
- 1 x Plunger Plate, 1 x Piston
- 1 x 400 ml Plastic Cartridge
- 1 x 2 mm Nozzle
- 1 x 4 mm Nozzle
Ideal accompaniment to our Helical Bar Polyester Resin Crack Stitch Repair Kits