Ad-Floor Plus Levelling Compound
AD-FLOOR PLUS is an ideal underlay for levelling most common internal subfloor prior to the installation of floor coverings such as ceramic floor tiles, carpet, vinyl and wood flooring (minimum levelling thickness 5mm). Suitable for use with underfloor heating. It also contains powdered latex eliminating the need for separate expensive latex liquids.
May be used over:-
- Concrete and cement based substrates.
- Calcium sulphate (gypsum) screeds (sanded and vacuumed).
- Properly prepared old Ceramic tiles, natural stone, terrazzo.
- Properly prepared old water resistant adhesive residues.
- New mastic asphalt screeds (sanded), flooring grade (IC10, IC15) with layer thickness 3-5mm.
- One 20Kg bag is sufficient to cover approximately 4m² at a thickness of 3mm.
- 1.66kg / m² / mm
- High early strength.
- Suitable for application up to 50mm in one layer.
- Can be applied at 3 to 50mm thickness.
- Low odour formulation.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.