Concrete Floor Sealer – Interior & Exterior Applications
Concrete Floor Sealer is a water based and non-toxic blend of high performance Polyurethane and Acrylic coatings which form a highly durable and protective film on concrete surfaces.
Once applied increases the surface abrasion resistance, provides excellent dust proofing resistance, protects against the effects of weathering and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Penetrates and seals concrete surfaces to protect against the effects of weathering.
- Dries to a clear transparent film that resists yellowing under exterior or ultraviolet exposure.
- Gives an alternative to solvent based materials where fumes may be objectionable, undesirable, or non-compliant.
- Suitable for use on renders and block work
- Reduces or eliminates efflorescence
- Drying Time* at 20°C, 60% RH 1-2 hours
- Recoat Time** 3-4 hours but <24 hrs
- VOC Content 30g/l
- Adhesion to clay bricks excellent
- Ultraviolet resistance good
- Chalk resistance no chalking
- Check/peel resistance no deterioration
* Low surface or air temperatures and/or high relative humidity will extend drying times.
**Where a second coat is to be applied, application must be within 24 hours to ensure proper inter-coat adhesion.
Sealing and Dustproofing Concrete: First Coat 3-5 m²/litre Optional Second coat: 5-7 m²/litre.
*Coverage rates assume dense bricks, and will vary from the above rates depending on surface porosity and texture.
AVOID EXCESSIVE BUILD-UP. THICKER APPLICATIONS MAY LEAD TO DISCOLOURATION AND IMPROPER SEALER PERFORMANCE