Delta MS 20 Cavity Drain Floor Membrane 40m2
Delta MS 20 cavity drain floor membrane 40m2 is used as a waterproofing floor membrane in the internal waterproofing of basements, cellars, tunnels and other below ground structures as part of a water management installation with Delta systems MS500 membrane and Delta drainage products.
Delta systems MS20 cavity drain floor membrane 40m2 has a deep, 20mm, stud profile which affords a drainage capacity of 10 litres per square meter of membrane. This additional capacity is ideal for structures in areas of a high risk of ground water ingress. Where head height is restricted, you would possibly be forced to select the MS500 8mm stud profile supported by additional pumped drainage solutions.
Roll dimension: 20mm stud depth, 2mtrs wide x 20mtrs long
Delta systems are arguably the most commonly specified internal basement waterproofing membrane in the market. Homeowners are advised to use specialist Delta approved installers or contractors with suitable experience of cavity membrane installations.
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2009
- BBA Approved
- Suitable for higher volumes of water penetration
- A reversible system, which will minimize damage to historical or heritage structures
- Virgin high density polyethylene studded/moulded sheet (HDPE)
- An effective barrier to the transmission of salts, liquid water and water vapour
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof, neutral towards drinking water
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Resistant to Carbon Dioxide, Radon and Methane
- MS 20 can also be used as a “cavity former” for many types of new construction.
- MS 20 is suitable as damp proofing on walls, floors and vaulted ceilings, above and below ground, in new construction or in existing buildings over a contaminated or damp background.
It can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- on damp walls and floors in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls and floors have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls and floors which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated (eg with oil or mould), or have a high salt content
- as a waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.
Depending on the application required and the site conditions, the membrane may be used as:
- an underfloor damp-proof/membrane
- a dry lining for walls, ventilated into the room via aeration slots at the top and bottom of the wall or via passive air vents, where access through an external wall is available.
- a sealed system covering wall, floor and ceiling with provision made for disposing of water build-up behind the membrane via a sump and pump.