DRYSEAL Masonry Cream
DrySeal is a, unique, thixotropic, water repelling masonry protection cream which can be used on a range of building materials. Dependent on the porosity of the substrate, the effective siloxane ingredient penetrates the substrate within a short period of time (30 minutes to several hours), where it reacts to become a permanent, chemically bonded, silicone coating.
DrySeal appears white when applied, but dries completely clear, and prevents liquid water from penetrating the substrate but remains vapour permeable, allowing substrates to breathe.
- Easy application by brush, roller or low pressure spray.
- Protects against efflorescent salts which damage paintwork.
- Becomes effective straight after drying (approx. 3 hours).
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Improves insulation by keeping surfaces dry.
- Allows surfaces to breath.
- Appears white when wet for easy application.
- Dries colourless and does not stain surfaces.
- Helps keep substrate dry so improves insulation by 25%.
Dryseal is an ideal for walls with cavity fill insulation, to prevent saturation through rain penetration, Ideal for walls with cavity fill that has already become saturated, as DrySeal allows the masonry to breath encouraging it to dry out and preventing any further water ingress.
CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS
DrySeal is not suitable for very dense, non-absorbent substrates, such as crystalline marble. Absorption of DrySeal is a prerequisite for optimal performance. DrySeal should not be applied to saturated substrates (i.e. following a prolonged period of rain) or if it is expected to rain up to 3 hours after completing the application.
PACK SIZE AND COVERAGE
3 Litre DRYSEAL Up to 25 m²*
*This is dependent on substrate porosity and a true calculation of required amount can be determined by conducting a sufficiently large trial area (1 – 2m²).