Elta Mori dMEV II HT Continual Running Extract Fan
Please call 01329 235252 for landlord and quantity discounts
Elta Mori dMEV II HT Continual Running Extract fan. We simply love this fan! In one fan, you have all installation set-up options available.
- Continual running
- Ultra quiet
- Running cost from as little as £1 per year
- 4 running settings
- Very smart appearance
- Can duct up to 3mtrs with two 90 degree bends. (If duct runs need to be further we recommend you increase duct diameter to 125mm)
- 100mm (4″) & 150mm (6″) diameter
- Suitable for Kitchens, Bathrooms, Utility Rooms
- Suitable for zones 1 & 2 in a Bathroom and ceiling fitting kit supplied free, (request ceiling kit at checkout)
- Ideal for tenanted property, especially HMO’s.
- Select none or any of the features on installation, e.g. run the timer but not the humidity sensor. Or run with both.
The Elta Mori dMEV II HT has 3 conventional flow Background/Trickle speed settings to choose from on site. Comfort Boost flow rate is activated by an integral adjustable humidistat. The Comfort Boost flow
rate is approximately half way between the pre-set Background and Boost flow rates. Boost flow rate is activated via the integral pull cord or an external switch via a switched live connection inside the fan.
The unit has an adjustable Boost run on timer which is only triggered when Boost has been activated for over 60 seconds to prevent unintentional boost run on.
Unlike conventional intermittent operating extract fans, continuously running extract fans like the MORI dMEV II HT do not have a high dependency on background ventilators (e.g. trickle vents in windows) to effectively ventilate a dwelling. In more airtight homes, they will generally require less background ventilators than intermittent operating fans and in less airtight homes,
they are unlikely to require any at all.
If you are ceiling mounting this fan, please request a ceiling mount with your order at Checkout.
Please note, the Elta Mori dMEV II HT fan is continuously running. If you install this through walls in apartment blocks, first floor exposed walls or south westerly wind driven affected elevations, we highly recommend you install with the Energysaver External Cowl to prevent wind from fighting against the motor which reduces the life of the motor and the flow rate.
If you have duct runs in excess of 3 meters with 90 degree bends we advise you increase the ducting diameter to 125mm round rigid ducting.