FLUX dMEV Continual Running Extract Fan
FLUX dMEV Continual Running Extract fan.
- Continual running
- Ultra quiet
- Running cost from as little as £1 per year
- 5 running settings
- Very smart appearance
- Can duct up to 3mtrs with two 90 degree bends. (If duct runs need to be further we recommend you increase duct diameter to 125mm)
- 100mm (4″) diameter
- Suitable for Kitchens, Bathrooms, Utility Rooms
- Suitable for zones 1 & 2 in a Bathroom
- IPX4 rated
- Ideal for tenanted property, especially HMO’s.
- Select none or any of the features on installation, e.g. run the timer but not the humidity sensor. Or run with both.
The FLUX dMEV II HT has 5 conventional flow Background/Trickle speed settings to choose from on site. Comfort Boost flow rate is activated by an integral adjustable humidistat. The Comfort Boost flow
rate is approximately half way between the pre-set Background and Boost flow rates. Boost flow rate is activated via a switched live connection inside the fan.
The unit has an adjustable Boost run on timer which is only triggered when Boost has been activated for over 60 seconds to prevent unintentional boost run on.
Please note, the FLUX dMEV fan is continuously running. If you install this through walls in apartment blocks, first floor exposed walls or south westerly wind driven affected elevations, we highly recommend you install with the Energysaver External Cowl to prevent wind from fighting against the motor which reduces the life of the motor and the flow rate.
If you have duct runs in excess of 3 meters with 90 degree bends we advise you increase the ducting diameter to 125mm round rigid ducting.