EP40 Epoxy Floor Coating System
EP40 Epoxy Floor Primer is designed to soak into the substrate, block pores, improve adhesion and ensure an even, high quality finish. After the final application of EP40 Epoxy Finish Coat, floors become easier to clean with a hard wearing, dust free, waterproof, impervious finish and are substantially more resistant to damage by chemicals, fuels and lubricants.
- EP40 Epoxy Floor Coating is easy to apply
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- Provides attractive, dust free finish
- Substantially more resistance to chemicals, fuels and lubricants
- Can be used internally and (externally if covered)
- Ideal for areas with high foot traffic
- Coating can be applied to green concrete after 7 days
- Floor becomes easier to clean with impervious finish
Over concrete floors in a variety of commercial and industrial environments, such as: Industrial plants, Commercial and retail stores, Warehouses, Hospitals, Showrooms, Garages, Gymnasiums, Industrial food preparation areas.
|Product Code||Colour||Pack Size||Coverage|
|NMDEPP5||Clear Primer||5Kg||Up to 40m²|
|NMDEP40G5||Grey Finish Coat||5Kg||Up to 40m²|
|NMDEP40C5||Clear Finish Coat||5Kg||Up to 40m²|
EP40 Epoxy Floor Primer:
- Using a stiff brush or roller, work the product into the substrate, ensuring all areas are completely covered.
- Allow to cure for at least 12 hours prior to applying a EP40 Epoxy Finish Coat. If atmospheric or substrate temperatures are below 20°C, allow for a longer initial curing time. Product should be just tack free.
- Do not allow Primer to fully cure – do not allow curing time to exceed 26 hours before applying a 2nd coat of Primer or Finish Coat.
EP40 Epoxy Finish Coat:
- When using EP40 Epoxy Finish Coat in clear, perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area, to ensure the finish is as desired.
- One coat of EP40 Epoxy Finish Coat in clear or grey can be applied with a brush or roller, aiming for a continuous coating.
- Spread the product as thinly as possible while achieving maximum coverage. Ensure no pooling or excess product remains.
- Only 1 application of EP40 Epoxy Finish Coat is necessary for areas which will experience light traffic, such as school corridors. 2 coats should be applied in areas of medium traffic, such as warehouses.